Date(s) - 02/01/2014
7:30 am - 4:45 pm
York Tech Chester Campus
1. Location: Chester Center, York Technical College
2. Dates: February 1st & 8th 2014
a. There will be 2 class periods.
1. 8:30-4:30 (Boy Scouts)
2. 12:00-1:00 (Lunch will be provided for Boy Scouts participating ALL day.)
3. 8:30-12:30 (Webelos)
Dates/Times: February 1st, Doors Open 7:30 AM February 8th, Doors Open 7:30 AM
February 15th Overflow Weekend (Classes TBA by February 1ST)
Both Days – Opening Ceremony 8:00 AM Registration:
NOTE: Class sizes are limited up to 15 scouts (unless noted.) There will be a $10.00 late fee (per Scout) if not registered and paid by January 21st, 2014. Scoutmasters are asked to send in Unit number, names, and ranks. Each Counselor will have a Scout roster for the class. Once you have registered you cannot change classes!
Cost for each class is $5.00. Anyone showing up on the day of MBC will be paying a $10.00 late fees per Scout if fees have not been paid by January 21st. All Boy Scouts will be provided lunch if they participate all day in a class. Webelos that participate will earn their pins. These pins will be given to their leader at the following Roundtable on February 13th, 2014.
• Scouts are responsible to complete all prerequisites of each Merit Badge prior to attending the 2014 College. You will not get signed off if you don’t have your prerequisites.
• All Scouts must wear Class A uniforms. (Some classes may require you to change out of our Class A uniform).
• All Scouts are required to have the workbook for every class they attend.
• Each class requires a blue card. Please pre-fill your basic information prior to arrival. Turn in your blue card at the beginning of class.
• All Scouts are also required to have the BSA Merit Badge Book for each class. You are required to read the entire merit badge book prior to arrival.
• Work or activity required outside of class needs to be completed as defined by Counselor. If you have questions on this you can contact Dee Grooms or the Counselors (see the below list).
If any Scout’s conduct or behavior disrupts classes or is found unacceptable by adult leaders or Senior Scouts, he will be asked to correct his errors. If the Scout does not correct himself, then he will be removed from class and handled by designated MBC Adult Scout with parental notification of pick-up.
Ask your scout master for class details.